SERVICES 2018-11-06T09:30:49+00:00

My Salon needs

We focus on results not clicks. Leap ahead of your competition, get more Appointments and new customers each month.

Work with us

Salon Digital Delivers New Customers Daily

If your ready to grow your salon were here to help.

Everyone we speak to wants more new clients. But the REAL question is how?

How do you get new clients in your area? Where do you start?

INBOUND MARKETING

Traditional Outbound marketing is when you broadcast to the customer.

Inbound Marketing creates opportunities for the customer to search for you.

There are four Stages to Inbound Marketing.

1. Attract – Turn Strangers into Visitors.

We create valuable specific Content, Images and Videos to your potential customers.

The real magic is in our audience targeting skills.  Inbound marketing only targets specific prospects allowing for pinpoint accuracy with relatively low ad spend.

2. Convert – Turn Visitors Into Clients

We create sales pages for your salon with attractive offers to collect visitors contact info. Once that happens, congratulations,  you have and inbound lead!

Inside Tip: We tailor our clients offers to perform across all stages of the buyer’s journey based on personas.(small cut/blow dry, Large package deals)

3. Close – Turn Leads Into Customers

Why do most people or salons try SEO, facebook or google ads, just to stop because their not working or cost too much?

Because only 20% of cold traffic converts on the first offer. The remaining 80% converts through retargeting! Which cost almost nothing!

Inside Tip: 8 out 10 salon, nail or beauty clients that convert from retargeting. In most cases those are clients are already on the companies email list. With tested frequency and a valuable offer inside our sales funnel they can convert over 3x more than average.

4. Delight – Turn Customers into Promoters

We have a saying at the office, “don’t leave money on the table or the list”. Existing customers are the best pool for up-sell’s and repeat offers. Incentives for referrals have brought some of our clients 3x+ returns.

We make your customers feel special and thank them directly for choosing your company. Engagement based on previous purchases is a special SkyRocket touch with an enormous effect.

Inside Tip: We monitor our clients social media channels for opportunities to engage and connect. Customers love when brands and businesses stay connected.

Step 1

Do This Now

You’ll see a short form you’ll need to answer about your business.

Nothing too crazy, We just need the basics about your business. That way we can better understand your current model.

Please answer the questions as accurately as possible, and be absolutely sure your contact information is correct so we can reach you.

Step 2

Here’s what will Happen Next

Once you’ve completed the form, our team will call you to speak more about your business and gather more information so we can accurately plan out how to grow your website, leads, traffic and sales.

You will hear from us within 12 business hours after submitting your application.

Your initial call will be between 15 and 30 minutes. This is where we really begin working to figure out exactly what you need, and how to make it happen.

At that point if you see the value in working together, great. We will set up another call to discuss achievable goals and packages.

If you don’t want to move forward, that’s ok.

At least you received some free advice from my team and I which will help you generate more traffic and sales.

Ultimately this is for people who take action and want to grow their business.

If that’s you, today is the day you step up and take your business to the next level.

Ready To Crush Your Competition?

Every day the Salon Digital Team attracts new clients for salons just like yours.